Yoga Teacher Training Course Schedule For 1 Month Course (Tentative)
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Daily Schedule
|06:00 am||Wake Up|
|06:30 To 08:30 am||Yoga And Pranayama Class|
|08:45 To 09:30 am||Breakfast|
|09:45 To 11:00 am||Patanjali Yoga Sutra|
|11:00 To 11:50 am||Anatomy|
|12:00 To 12:30 pm||Chanting of Cacred Hymns|
|01:00 To 03:00 pm||Free Time|
|03:00 To 03:25 pm||Tea Break|
|03:30 To 04:25 pm||Introduction Of Sanskrit|
|04:30 To 07:15 pm||Yoga And Meditation|
|07:30 To 08:15 pm||Dinner|
|08:20 To 09:00 pm||Satsang – Get Togegher|
Every Saturday 8.30 am Shatkarma – cleansing process – Jalneti, Sutraneti, Vaman, Laghushank Prakshalan, etc.
Sunday off for local sight-seeing, trekking and other activities.
Teaching Methodology and Practice
Class Observation: You will observe a Class given by one of our experienced yoga teachers as inspiration for the class that you will then prepare.
Teaching Methodology: This class will give you the necessary building blocks to devise your own yoga class. Learn how to motivate your students by teaching inclusively to the range of abilities that you may be faced with.
Peer Teaching: These sessions allow you to practice your teaching skills and get constructive feedback from both your Senior Teachers and your peers on your progress.
Adjustment: Learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Studying yoga lifestyle and the ethics of a yoga teacher.
- Studying the attitude and presence of the teacher.
- The seat of yoga teacher/teaching as service/why we teach/creating a sacred space.
- Ethical guidelines for the student teacher relationship
Creating a class/Sequencing/General teaching points
- Elements of great teaching.
- Classroom organization and set up.
- Creating a class plan.
- Teaching progressively focusing on alignment principles.
- The basic principles of sequencing.